Important Informations !!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

こんにちは!

Go down

こんにちは! Empty こんにちは!

Post  Admin Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:32 pm

Hello!
I am Kyuno-chan, captain of every groups. If U have any questions, please just write to me, I will answer as soon, as possible Very Happy

I am really happy that a lot of people was aditioned to my groups! Thank U very much!
I will put here every imortant informations (everything about groups, I mean lyrics, members, duets, solos!), so please read them.

Regulation:

1.Please,speak without ugly words!!
2.If U write any message, please use Ur member's colour. If U do not know Ur colour, just check it at lyrics of Ur group Very Happy
3.Please put the download link of Ur record lines always under the lyrics or sent it to me, cuz I have to listen to them. And if I think that somebody of Ur group will do it better, I can just change Ur lines xDD
Sorry! But I have to do something like this, beacouse I want to make the best fandub ... SO please do not tell me then, that this is not fair.
4.U have to look at the regulation always,when U are logging in, cuz it can be changing, and U must know about every changes, becouse I do not want to have any complaines Very Happy
5.U have to recording Ur lines at Audacity!
6.Mixers!!! U have to wait with Ur work becouse U must get my permission that U can mixing any lines or nope, I mean, if I told U, that Setsuna's and MollyxFace's lines are good, then U can mixing them, but if I did not say anything to U or told that umm...for example mine clip is really horrible,then please do not mixing it yet : D
7.And that is the end of points xDD cuz I think U are not rude or anything :DD

My e-mail : wege4animals@op.pl
Msn: lj_fufek@hotmail.com
YouTube Account : SstrawBerryz
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sstrawberryzgroups.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum